Can Anyone Use the Loan Closet?
Yes, the Enrichment Center's Loan Closet serves people of all ages with physiclal or developmental disabilities who are in need of an item for the following reasons:
- A person who would like to try out an item before purchasing the equipment for themselves.
- A person who has a short-term need for the equipment such as a knee or hip replacement.
- A person who meeds an item not covered by Medicare or Medical Assistance or private insurance and cannot afford to purchase the needed equipment at this time.
How Do I Rent and What is the Cost?
Call the Enrichment Center for availability of equipment. If the item is available, come in the sign the rental agreement and take the equipment with you. Equipment is rented out on a monthly basis for $10.00 per month for as long as you need. Items must be returned in the same condition you received them.
What Types of Equipment are Available?
- Walkers (With & Without Wheels)
- Canes (Regular & 4-Pronged)
- Shower Chairs
- Transfer Benches
- Raised Toilet Seats
- Extension Grabbers
We occasionally have other items that are donated so please call if you do not see something on our list. If we fo not have the item available, we will try to refer you to another source.
Donations are Welcome!
If you have medical equipment that you are no longer using and would like to donate it to the Loan Closet we will gladly accept it pending we have room. Just bring the equipment down to Danielle at the Enrichment Center. We only ask that the euipment be clean and in good condition.